Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions statements (together with the documents referred to in it) apply to user of our website www.ihcuae.com (IHC website), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
DefinitionsFor the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
- Account: It refers to a unique account created for user to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Company: It refers to International Holding Company (IHC)
- Content: It refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device: It means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback: It means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by user regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Service: It refers to making the IHC Website available for use.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms"): It mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between user and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service: It means any services or content (including data, information) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- User/ You/ Your: It refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website: It refers to IHC website, accessible from www.ihcuae.com
Changes to the website
Company shall update IHC’s site from time to time and shall change the content at any time. However, if any of the content on company’s site is out of date at any given time, the company is under no obligation to update it.
Accessing to Company’s website
Company’s site is made available free of charge.
Access to IHC’s site is permitted on a temporary basis. Company may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of IHCs site, and/or suspend Users access to all or any part of IHCs site at any time, without notice to user. Company will not be liable to user if for any reason its site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Users are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for them to have access to company site.
If user choose, or is provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, user must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
If user know or suspect that anyone other than user knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at XXX@ihcuae.com
Most of the content on the Website belongs to IHC. Some of the content we provide, however, may come from other sources. Content on our Website that is not provided by IHC is the sole responsibility of the person or group that provided that content. If you’re not sure if a specific piece of content is being provided by IHC or some other party, contact us here and we’ll let you know.
The content on the Company’s website shall be provided for general information only. It shall not intend to amount to a recommendation, advice or information on which users shall rely. User shall obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to update the information on its site, company make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Company has not vetted, interviewed or carried out any background checks of any kind on any of the candidates or other users who may post details via our site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Company is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in its site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by patent, trademark and copyright law. All such rights are reserved.
User must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. User must not scrape or copy profiles and information of other users of our site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content available on or through any such web sites or services.
Company may terminate or suspend users Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if user breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, users right to use the Service will cease immediately. If user wish to terminate their account, they may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
We provide the Website to you on an “as is” basis and in no event shall the Company be liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use of the Website in any way. We don’t give you any warranties or guarantees about how the Website will work, the availability of the Website, or whether you can get results from the Website.
The laws of the United Arab Emirates (and, as applicable, the Emirate of Abu Dhabi) will apply to any dispute between IHC and the user and will be settled before the Abu Dhabi civil courts.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use IHC’s Service after those revisions become effective, user agree to be bound by the revised terms. If user do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, they shall stop using the website and the Service.
If user has any questions about these Terms and Conditions, user can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: www.ihcuae.com
- By sending us an email: XXX@ihcuae.com