A seasoned 46 years old Emarati, born in Abu Dhabi in a well-known family in trade and commerce, with sound leadership skills.
Portrayed as an active business founder in many sectors and as an Accredited investor for the past 20 years with Board representation in Public and Private Joint Stock Companies in addition to being a nominated representative for some Private Family wealth management committees. Coming with a wealth of experience in leading and managing institutions in various sectors; such as General investments, Media, Trading, Services, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Building Material, Oil & Gas and others. In which he played an active leadership role in large transactions of Merges & Acquisitions, bond issuance and taking companies public.
Personal Portrait and Education
• Certified MBA (Master of Business Administration)
• Good access to institutions engaged in Public and Private Sectors Currently holding several board representative positions
Public joint Stock Companies
• Vice Chairman of Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company PJSC
• Board Member of Abu Dhabi Aviation PJSC
• Board Member of Takaful Emarat Insurance PSC Private Joint Stock Companies
• Vice Chairman of Al Qudra Holding
• Vice Chairman of UAE Padel Tennis Association
• Board Member of Abu Dhabi Industrial Projects Co.
• Board Member of Sawaeed Holdings.
• Board Member of Growth Gate Capital Corporation
• Board of Trustees Al Ain University of Science and Technology